Contributors: Antonio Graceffo
A native of New York City, Antonio Graceffo is motivational speaker and writer specializing in adventure travel. He speaks Chinese, Khmer, Spanish, Italian, German, French, and some Thai, and is currently learning Korean. His books include The Monk from Brooklyn: An American At The Shaolin Temple, Boats, Bikes, and Boxing Gloves: Adventure Writer in the Kingdom of Siam, and The Desert of Death on Three Wheels. Currently, Antonio is seeking an agent and new publisher for his Cambodian adventure book, Discovering the Khmers.
Articles by Antonio Graceffo on this site include the following:
- Remnants of the Khmer Rouge
- Trekking With the Rangers of Bokor
- Rays of Hope on Dark Streets in Phnom Penh
- Feeding the Ancestors: The Cambodian Pchum Ben Festival
- Cham Muslims: A Look at Cambodia's Muslim Minority
- Akira and Landmine Museum
- The International Federation of Champa
Antonio Graceffo can be contacted at email@example.com.